Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:57:42 -0600
Subject:        Registration for the 3D Scanning Conference at UCL
Date:   Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:34:10 +0000
From:   Kalliopi Vacharopoulou <[log in to unmask]>

Apologies for cross-postings.

Dear colleague,

I would like to draw to your attention the fact that registration for the
3D Colour Laser Scanning Conference at UCL on the 27th and 28th of March
has now opened.

The first day (27th of March) will include a keynote presentation and
papers on the themes of General Applications of 3D Scanning in the Museum
and Heritage Sector and of 3D Scanning in Conservation.

The second day (28th of March) will offer a keynote presentation and papers
on the themes of 3D Scanning in Display (and Exhibition) and Education and
Interpretation. A detailed programme with the papers and the names of the
speakers can be found in our website:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/programme.ht
ml

If you would like to attend the conference,  I would kindly request to fill
in the registration form which you can find in this link:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/downloads/re
gform.doc
and return it to me as soon as possible.

There is no fee for participating (or attending the conference) (coffee and
lunch are provided free of charge). Please note that attendance is offered
on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please feel free to circulate the information about the conference to
anyone who you think might be interested.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me with any inquiries.

Kind regards,
Kalliopi Vacharopoulou

Kalliopi Vacharopoulou
3D Colour Laser Scanning Project Assistant
UCL Museums and Collections
Email: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 020 7679 2074
www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/research/3Dscanning/