From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:30:28 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 14:53:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Map humor (fwd)

I often say I knew I was cut out to be a map librarian when I found I
could refold maps that confound everyone else.
I also say to others who have not heard of map librarians that I actually
spend time NOT folding maps!

Ken Grabach         <[log in to unmask]>
International Documents and Maps Librarian
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA