From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:34:37 -0500
Subject:        Printing USGS US Topo (Digital) Maps
Date:   Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:17:15 -0400
From:   March, Greg <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hello,

Has anyone else printed out any of the new US Topo (digital) maps?  I
hope I am wrong, but it looks like the UTM northing grid for the three
maps we tested Lexington West, KY; Olmstead, ILL/KY; Wolf Creek Dam, KY)
is off by about 200 meters.  I am ready to notify the USGS so they can
check this out, but would like to see if this is in fact a real problem.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

-Greg

Gregory H. March