Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 17:18:03 EST

           GeoWeb Job News:

Visit http://www.ggrweb.com for more job opportunities

GeoWeb Job Code: J-GeoWeb-030698NJ-0001

MapBasic Programmer: USA-NJ

Contact: Jo Jordon
Address: 777 Terrace Avenue, 4th Floor, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 USA
Email: [log in to unmask]

JOB DESCRIPTION:

MapBasic Programmer  (Title:  Programmer - GIS)

Transamerica Flood Hazard Certification provides flood hazard
certifications for the mortgage industry.  We need a GIS Programmer
with MapBasic skills.  Job is located in northern New Jersey.

Support the GIS department's programming needs with customized
solutions utilizing MapBasic - frequently in conjunction with
VB or Delphi.  Independently design, develop, modify and debug
code from beginning to end of each project.

Requirements:
AS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and related experience.  Bachelor's
degree preferred.

Five or more years of programming experience.  Prefer a minimum of
one year of MapBasic experience.  VB, Delphi, C, and C++ helpful.
SQL Server experience also a plus.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.  Send resume
with salary requirements to Human Resources, Transamerica Flood
Hazard Certification, PO Box 607, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407.
Fax: 201-393-7013.  Email:  [log in to unmask]  EEOE/AA.