From:
David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 14:27:10 EDT
If you meet or know a library that meets the the three categories
below, please send me your E-mail and phone number.  Thank you.

1)  Regional Federal Depository Library

2)  ARL University Library

3)  Off-site storage facility

I have a list of all the Regional Depositories, but I can not
determine who is responsible for the map portion of the depository.

I appreciate your assistance.  I have to turn in an estimate by June
1st. for equipment needs for maps for our new off-site storage
facility.

David C. McQuillan
Map Librarian
Thomas Cooper Library
Division of Libraries and Information Systems
University of South Carolina
Columbia, S.C.  29208

Phone: (803) 777-4723
Fax: (803) 777-4661