From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:29:58 -0600
I'm forwarding this from the Geonet discussion list. There was a
discussion as to why USGS doesn't collect information about local
scanning efforts and organize an online index to those sources. WAML and
MAGERT have their clearinghouses - but this is specific to USGS pubs
only. Just thought I'd share.

Angie