From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:18:24 -0500
Subject:        Canadian topos available from PSU
Date:   Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:37:45 -0400
From:   Valerie Sebestyen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Valerie Sebestyen <[log in to unmask]>

The following maps are available from the Penn State Maps Library:

Canadian Topographic Maps
Scale 1:50,000          25 sheets
      1:250,000        197 sheets
      1:500,000        134 sheets

Due to the volume of maps, we are unable to provide a list of individual
sheets.  If you are looking for particular sheets, please send the names of
what you're looking for to us and we'll try to accommodate your request.

Please contact Valerie at [log in to unmask] to request any items.  Postage
reimbursement not required.  Thanks!