From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:47:36 -0500
Subject:        Digital Imaging
Date:   Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:49:58 -0400
From:   David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, Discussion group for map history

Colleagues -

The Harvard Map Collection is pleased to announce it has completed the
digital imaging for two substantial works as part of our 'Imaging the
Urban Environment' project: Rocque's 1746 plan of London and Bretez's
1739 plan of Paris. These may be searched for in Hollis, Harvard's
online library catalog, and then viewed through our Page Delivery Service.

David Cobb

--
David A. Cobb
Harvard Map Collection