From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 11:46:36 EST
Three messages on the source of this database.----------Johnnie

    : Thu, 23 Feb 1995 11:53:10 -0800 (PST)
    : Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
       : Re:  Catalogue of GOvernment Scientific COmpact DIsk TItles

Richard, and all:  JPL has about 6000 employees, and apparently Stacey
Teramae is relatively new.  I found an email address for her and hav e
forwarded it to Richard.  I have also left my own voicemail message, and
will get back to youall with some more info (if RIchard doesn't himself --
hint, hint!) when I know more.

Jim O'Donnell
Caltech Geology & Planetary Sciences Library
Caltech Earthquake Engineering Library

    : Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:37:47 -0500
    : [log in to unmask] (Marian C. Poczobutt)
       : Re: Catalogue of GOvernment Scientific COmpact DIsk TItles

>HI everyone,
>I received a letter the other day from the Jet Propulsion Lab; in this
>letter, which is addressed the Catalogue Recipients, a Ms. Stacey Teramae
>announces a URL which provides access to their online catalogue (of
>Goverenment Scientific Compact Disk TItles.
>
>I do not currently receive the hardcopy of this catalogue but I was
>intrigued by the fact that online access is now available so I tried the
>URL, which is:
>    http://stargate/ddl/
>but it doesn't work (host unknown error)
>
>Does anyone know the correct URL.

I believe that the home page for the JPL is //www.jpl.nasa.gov/. Perhaps
//stargate/ddl/ can be reached by starting from the home page.

Marian Poczobutt        [log in to unmask]
SUNY College Of Environmental Science & Forestry
Syracuse, New York

    : Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:37:56 -0500
    : Richard Pinnell <[log in to unmask]>
       : Catalog (fwd)

Here is a corrected URL for accessing the Catalogue of GOverenment
Scientific Compact Disk-REad Only Memory TItles.
  RIchard PInnell