From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:38:23 -0500
Subject:        RE: Librarian to recount story of "map thief"
Date:   Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:36:52 -0700
From:   Robert Lopresti <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Thanks to Heather for putting this up.  The talk went very well, with about 100 people in attendance.  More importantly it led indirectly to my discovering - as I recounted in an email that just went out to the list - that the thief involved, James Brubaker, is out on parole.

Rob

Rob Lopresti
Interim Map Librarian, Liaison for Huxley College and Government Information Librarian
Western Washington University