From:
"Philip P. Rufe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 11:49:48 EDT
The National Aerial Photography Program (NAPP) contracted eastern Texas
(including Dallas) and Oklahoma for FY 95. The Texas photgraphy is Color
Infrared; the Oklahoma is Panchromatic. This imagery was acquired recently
and we are still in the process of doing the quality assurance on it. The
film should be available from any Earth Science Information Center (ESIC) by
the middle of the summer. Information on researching the availability of and
purchase of aerial photography can be acquired by calling 1-800-USA-MAPS. I
can send you the paper forms if you'd like. I'd be happy to entertain any
questions any people out there in MAPS-L land may have about the NAPP. Cheers!

Philip P. Rufe
Cartographer
National Aerial Photography Program
U.S. Geological Survey
(703) 648 - 4791
"Opinions expressed our my own and not those of the U.S. Government