Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:29:43 -0600
Subject:        ADV: ViewGL- Current Aerial Imagery for Google Earth
Date:   Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:11:12 -0700
From:   Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

We are proud to announce that libraries can access our entire inventory
of current aerial imagery for over 110 US markets through the Google
Earth environment.   Imagine being able to access over 400,000 square
miles of current 2006-2007 U.S. aerial photography, covering over 70% of
U.S. households.  The cost is only $1999.99 per machine per year and
includes technical support and free updates as we fly new cities, and
maintain our existing coverage.  Or, if you wish, single market licenses
are only $199.99 per machine per year, and are also updated for free
if/when the market is re-flown during the cycle.

ViewGL is premium content and works as a compliment to Google Earth.
When the camera stops moving our more current imagery drapes in over the
top of the (usually) older imagery that comes with Google Earth.  It
works with all versions of the program, even the free version.  Your
patrons will appreciate knowing that you have provided them with access
to the best, most current imagery available in the market today.

Please stop by our website:  www.viewgl.com <http://www.viewgl.com/> and
sign up for a free trial today!  Please also feel free to contact me
directly should you have any questions about using ViewGL.

Thank you,

*/Ryan Morgan/*

Senior Consultant

Direct Line:
480.240.3887
<http://www.aerials-express.com>
click to visit Aerials-Express.com <http://www.aerials-express.com/>
<http://www.aerials-express.com>
*/Every City, Every Year!/*
7855 S. River Parkway | Suite 205 | Tempe, AZ 85284
480.777.9909 | 888.482.2336 | 480.777.9966 Fax

*Market Coverage*
<http://aerialsexpress.com/aex/aex-public/coverage.aspx>      |
*Online Solutions*
<http://aerialsexpress.com/aex/aex-public/solutions.aspx#OnlineSolutions>