From:
DEBBIE LORDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1993 16:23:51 EST
I am also interested, and believe I am not the only other interested party.
Please post any answers to the list.  Thank you

Debra Lords

******   START OF FORWARDED MESSAGE   ******

Is there an anonymous FTP site with 1990 census data?
I'm especially interested in getting county FIPS code,
place name, and population.  If anyone has that file
handy, I'd sure appreciate getting a copy.

******   END OF FORWARDED MESSAGE   ******