Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:42:25 -0500
Subject:        RE: Older Index Map for Idaho
Date:   Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:39:05 -0400
From:   April Carlucci <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

The older USGS indexes on sheets have some very useful information on them,
as well as being, in my humble opinion, easier to use in many ways. It's too
bad USGS doesn't recognize their usefulness and reprint them (or even
re-instate them!). As they are in the public domain, has anyone digitized
them and made them available on the web?

April Carlucci
Catalog Librarian for Maps
Yale University Library