From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:24:45 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: Another S.H. Question
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005
From: Bigwood, David <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

David,

They are not indexes to photographs nor to other maps. They are Earth
maps with lines showing the flight paths of various Apollo missions
before translunar insertion. They show some shaded relief, political
boundaries and the location of tracking stations and the effective range
of their tracking signals. I also have some more recent maps showing the
ground tracks of some of the shuttle missions.

Thanks,
David