From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:30:37 -0500
Subject:        Re: Invisible property stamps?
Date:   Wed, 04 Sep 2013 08:24:52 -0400
From:   Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

I would read/evaluate Appendix I here:
http://www.ala.org/acrl/standards/security_theft . Everett Wilkie was
heavily involved in this, hence Chapter 13 of his book (_Guide to
Security Considerations..._;
http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=3560 ) also deals with the
issue of invisible marks. Everett is not a big fan of invisible
markings, and that online reference will get to some of the reasons. You
might contact him directly.

        Joel Kovarsky