From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:11:15 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:58:33 -0700
From: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Query: large-scale topos from Kigoma area, Tanzania?
Sender: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all:  A patron is looking for large-scale topographic maps for
the area around Digoma, Ujiji and Gombi Stream National Park in
Tanzania, east shore of Lake Tanganyika.  The Directorate of
Overseas Survey had a 1:50,000-scale series (Series Y742) which
should be perfect if sheets covering above places are available.
Worldcat gives 3 libraries with this series--including my own Univ.
of Utah, but we only have a single sheet, at Kilimanjaro.
        Does anyone have the needed sheets available for
interlibrary loan?  (Patron would also be willing to pay up to $20.00
for copies.)  Barring that, anyone know if these are still available for
purchase, and through whom?
        Thank you...   --Ken Rockwell, U of Utah
--- End Forwarded Message ---