From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:31:24 -0500
Subject:        Links page updates
Date:   Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:52:49 -0400
From:   Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
To:     HISTARCH <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     Material Culture in America <[log in to unmask]>, MAPS-L
<[log in to unmask]>, INPCRP <[log in to unmask]>

Hello the list(s),

Let me apologize first for cross-postings.

It's well past the time to update our Links page:
http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html

Once again I've let some of the links become outdated and it is necessary to
re-work these pages. I will be revisiting all of the links, deleting any
broken addresses and adding new sites over the next week or so.  If your web
pages have changed, please let us know.  If you are interested in having a
link added, please don't hesitate to contact me.

This site gets quite a bit of attention averaging 150-200 hits per day for
the past several years.  This is due in part to the number of links from
other pages with related information.   Reciprocal links are encouraged!

Thanks in advance for your continued cooperation,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court
West Lafayette, IN 47906