From:
Maps-L Moderator for Fatemah van Buren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:03:19 -0600
Subject:        Re: Evaluation of AtoZMapsonline.com
Date:   Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:00:46 -0800
From:   Fatemah Van Buren <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello Jeremy,

At UC Berkeley Earth Sciences and Map Library, I have had a trail access
to AtoZmaps online.
We have demonstrated the database in several of our workshops to UCB and
other institution's students and faculty.
Based on my observation and the feedback from students and faculty, the
database has a vast content that can be used by students in different
disciplines, easy to use by experts and beginners.
Includes some GIS based contents which I think based on the high demand
for GIS contents it would be expanded, easy  to navigate, and flattened
hierarchy which facilitated the browsing.
Reasonable staff at World Trade Press to work with, License agreement is
not as complected as we usually receive from other publishes and
vendors. Reasonable  value for the content.

Regards,
Fatemah van Buren <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Head, Earth Sciences and Map Library <http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/>
#50 McCone Hall
University of Calfornia, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-4767