From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:29:23 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:46:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Geography  books (fwd)

The sole resource I know of is Books for College Libraries, 3rd ed., 1988,
and scan the section for geography.  The problem is that it will miss the
last 11 years, including everything in GIS and everything relevant in
remote imaging.

To cover the recent period you would need to look at the back numbers of
Choice for several years.

On the other hand, just looking at the geography listings for several
volumes of Choice might be a good bet, anyway.

Ken Grabach         <[log in to unmask]>
Documents and Maps Librarian
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA