From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:56 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:37:57 -0800
From: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Geothermal in Greece?
Sender: Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings, Mapfolk and Geonetters! (and my apologies for overlap between
the two lists)

I have a patron who wants a map of geothermal resources of Greece, and is
willing to accept anything, including a tourist map of hot springs.  I've
done my homework (Geokatalog2, Georef, Library of Congress) and have come
up with zip.

Any information would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

--- End Forwarded Message ---