From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:43:47 -0600
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Ing. Tomáš Bayer, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], "Mgr. Eva Novotná" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:59:35 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Help determine projection

Dear Angie,

from the first look, it seems to be the Lambert conformal conic
projection in the normal aspect...

However, without the original map in a better resolution, which enables
placing the control points, it is only an opinion, based on the visual
comparison...

Have a nice day.

With kind regards

Tomas Bayer
Department of Applied Geionformatics and Cartography

---
Tato zpráva neobsahuje viry ani jiný škodlivý kód - avast! Antivirus je aktivní.