From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:25:19 -0600
Subject: Science Librarian Boot Camp 2010!
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:40:56 -0500
From: Maxine Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>

If you are new to science research, or even if you are an old hand, but
want to learn about the latest research tools in Genetics, Climate
Change and Remote Sensing, please join your colleagues for a
two-and-a-half day Science Boot Camp 2010 for librarians.

Hosted by UMass Lowell, and sponsored by the libraries of the five UMass
campuses, the NN/LM NER, the Camp will bring together expert faculty to
help you get up to speed on these subject areas, as well as help with
ideas on how to engage your patrons in the eScience movement.

For more information, visit the Science Boot Camp website
http://guides.library.umass.edu/BootCamp2010
Don’t miss out on this unique and fun-filled learning opportunity. And
just think… summer camp!

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them. Hope
you can come!

Maxine Schmidt
Reference Services Librarian
Integrated Sciences and Engineering Library
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
413-545-6739