Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:11:55 -0500
Subject:        duplicates: North Africa 1:250, AMS P502
Date:   Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:06:29 -0700
From:   Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, all,

I've got 78 maps to offer up from this set.  I'd rather send the whole
shebang out than fill in gaps, but will do that if no one claims the whole
thing.  Libraries have first dibs.

Julie

>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:05:24 -0700
>From: SIRSI Production System <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: North Africa
>
>(From WEBSERVER at port 211)

>                  Title: North Africa 1:250,000.
>                  Title: Standard map series designation: P502
>    Mathematic map data: Scale 1:250,000.
>                Imprint: Washington, 1954-
>   Physical Description: maps : col. ; 47 x 66 cm. or smaller.
>                   Note: Issued in quadrangles 1* of latitude by 1*30' of
>                         longitude.  Set includes various issues of some
>                         sheets.
>                   Note: Relief indicated variously by contours, form lines,
>                         hachures, shading and spot heights.
>                   Note: Each sheet includes "Glossary" and "Location
> diagram."
>                   Note: Some sheets have city maps on verso.
>           Subject (LC): Africa, North--Maps, Topographic.

Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Head Librarian; GIS & Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
397 Panama Mall, M/C 2211
Stanford University
Stanford, CA  94305
Phone:  650-725-1102