From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:49:12 -0400
Subject: Re: : aerial photos - New York State]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:08:13 -0400
From: Susan A. Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello,

Yes, our firm has a collection (some indexed and some partially indexed) of
aerial photography of NYS - as well as access to over 500 other sources of
photography, mostly indexed. Our collection is not generally known about
elsewhere. If you are interested, give us a call!

Susan A. Hawkins                            National Aerial Resources
12 Arrowhead La, Box 4
Cohoes, NY    12047
V: 800-827-2994       F: 518-785-8088
http://www.nar.com            ...insight through aerial photography