From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:33:43 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Russian maps (fwd)
Sender: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>

Maps-L, one of our librarians is looking to borrow the five maps
listed below.  Any help/info you can provide is greatly appreciated.  You
can reply me or directly to Michael.  Thanks!

Matthew Parsons, Assistant Map Librarian
Map Collection and Cartographic Information Services
University of Washington Libraries
[log in to unmask]       (206) 543-9392