From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russell Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:41:02 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:37:08 -0500
From: Russell Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Ordering 1:50K Canadian topos? <fwd>
Sender: Russell Guy <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jane;

We offer a standing order for all Canadian topo series.  Our standing order
price is the Canadian retail price, less 10% for the standing order,
converted to US dollars.  We receive monthly update lists and shipments, and
can ship allotments on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.  Shipping
charges are from Burlington, NC

Cheers,
Russell Guy
Omni Resources

> [...]