From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:37:55 -0500
(2 attachments)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Blaeu Wall Map
Date:   Fri, 29 Mar 2013 20:47:10 +0000
From:   GULLEDGE, SHADOW <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I purchased a Blaeu Wall Map from a garage sale several years ago and
have recently become interested in its origin. I have had no luck with
researching it on the internet (other than people selling them) and the
gentleman in our Map Library at USC cannot help. I have checked two of
Willem Blaeu's biographies and it does not mention this map at all. Can
anyone help me with any identification of this map? And history of it? I
would appreciate any historical information that can be provided at all.

Thanks,

Shadow Gulledge

Shadow L. Gulledge (Fockler)
Master's of Earth & Environmental Resource Management (MEERM) Student
Environment& Sustainability Program
University of South Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina 29208
http://climate.biol.sc.edu/~helmuthlab/