From:
"Harry O. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:17:14 EDT
At 04:05 PM 5/3/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Has anyone made recent successful contact with PAIGH or have news of the
>Unified Hemispheric Mapping Program?  The address and telephone
>numbers posted earlier this year have not proven valid.

+++Our Serials Dept. checked on the PAIGH situation for us in March and
obtained the following current contact address for PAIGH matters:

Attn: Raoul Alvarez
Stop A-20
Defense Mapping Agency
8613 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA 22031

Phone: 703-275-8662

Mr. Alvarex indicates that the revision cycle for the series is very long
and that a couple of years between shipments will not be unusual.  He will
verify currency of a library's receipt if he is sent a list of the most
recent maps received by the library.
Sending a photocopy of your latest shipping list should suffice. [Our last
shipment received had a shipping date of May 16, 1994; we are awaiting
confirmation from Mr. Alvarez whether this is the latest shipment we should
have received.]

Harry O. Davis                       <> Phone:    618-453-2705
Map and Assistant Science Librarian  <> FAX:      618-453-2704
Morris Library / MS 6632
Southern Illinois University         <> Internet: [log in to unmask]
Carbondale, Illinois 62901