From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:08:21 -0500
Subject:        Re: Microfiche from NWI
Date:   Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:36:30 -0400
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     A. Cope <[log in to unmask]>

Below is a snippet of a message from JimTerry from the National Wetlands
Inventory in St. Petersburg Florida. They have aerial photo microfiche
that they will be throwing away unless a library or someone else wants
it. The catch ... must pay to ship or pick up personally.

Please contact Jim directly with inquiries.

What we have is a microfiche cabinet 4 1/2 feet tall, 19" wide, and 24" deep. I
estimate it weighs 350 lbs. The microfiche covers aerial photography
locations from the 1960's through the 1980's, from the NHAP, and NAPP
programs. We also will be excessing the Canon micrographics 70
viewer/printer that we used to view the microfiche. The $398 shipping quote
was for a local shipping company to pick up, pallet, and ship the thing to Wisconsin. It
might be cheaper through another company. Thanks for any help with this!

                        Jim Terry
             Cartographic Technician
          National Wetlands Inventory
         9720 Executive Center Drive