From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:54:54 -0500
Subject:        e-catalogue for Mapping Manchester exhibition
Date:   Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:42:41 +0100 (BST)
From:   martin dodge <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I thought people on Maps-l might be interested in the e-catalogue
booklet we have produced for our Mapping Manchester exhibition. It
contains many images of the maps and plans displayed in the exhibition.

Download from
http://www.mappingmanchester.org/e-catalogue.pdf

(A version with higher resolution graphics is also available but its 30
meg, http://www.mappingmanchester.org/e-catalogue_high_res.pdf )

Please feel free to distribute the e-catalogue to anyone else who might be
interested. Sadly, we don't have funds to do a nice printed version.

The exhibition in the Rylands Library, Manchester runs until 17th January
2010.

cheers
Martin Dodge

---