From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:57:03 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:30:00 -0500
From: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re:      Antigen found WScript/Kak.worm virus <fwd>
Sender: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>

Fairly common virus.  Might be time to update virus definitions.  My Norton
2000 caught and quarantined it but the message had not completed downloading
from my mail server so I got stuck in a virus alert loop and had to call the
ISP to have it deleted there.

Probably good that this happens once in a while to remind everyone the
importance of keeping virus software current.

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research
4338 Hadley Court
West Lafayette, IN 47906