From:
Dierk Polzin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:07:22 EDT
Hello Maps-L,                                        12 July 95
        I am trying to find a source for topographic maps of:
***********************
     Wu Shim, China - 1:250,000
***********************
Publisher:      Army Mapping Service

Series Name:    L500  or L502

Scale:   1:250,000

Maps needed:
        Wu Shim         NK 44-7
(This map is on the western boundary of the China Series published in 195x)
(I think that a perhaps a more recent topographic map must exist somewhere).

We are looking for the most recent edition available of this map.

We would be interested getting them sent to the University of
Wisconsin-Madison via Interlibrary Loan,  or having color photocopies made
and then sent to us.

A possible alternative would be to have color copies made (11x17) and the
sent to us at a reasonable cost.

Please email me directly at  [log in to unmask]  or the address above as
a I am not on the email list [log in to unmask] at present.

Thanks for your help.

Dierk Polzin
Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Madison Wisconsin
608-262-8718