From:
Helen Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1993 14:34:35 EDT
I believe the suggestion of a good GIS Bibliography would be welcomed by many
members of the ARL-GIS Literacy Project.  I hope when you find one you will
post it on the LIST.

Speaking for those of us who will be unable to attend the meeting in Palm
Springs, I hope people will be willing to share the information on the
LIST.  It would be greatly appreciated.  While the hands on part can't
be shared readily, maybe someone would summarize the discussion sessions
and the paper presentations.  I know anything you all can share will help
to strengthen our support locally.  Thanks in advance to our fellow project
members.
I'm envious of all the great information and fellowship you all will be
sharing in Palm Springs.  I guess I will just have to make do with New
Orleans--which is a real hardship area in which to meet!!
HelenJane Armstrong, University of Florida Map & Imagery Library.