From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:58:18 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:00:24 -0500
From: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: e00 files with projected data
Sender: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>

Please excuse cross-posting of this message.

Here at Avenza we are in the midst of finishing off our new e00 importer
for MAPublisher 4.0. In the interest of ensuring a perfect product, we
need some e00 files that contain projected data to test out the new e00
import routine. Ideally, we'd like some e00 files that have been put
into various projections as well as specifics of that projection. ie.
the e00 containing the projected data and some text detailing what the
projection in the file (so we can check against what we get). That would
include all the paramters that are applicable (eg. central meridian, UTM
zone, etc.) Since we will be using this data to map the e00 specs to our
own internal projection editor specs, it will be important to get as
wide a range as possible of different projection types. In this way, we
hope that when you import an e00 file, the projection editor will
already know what projection the data is in.

If any of you have files you would like to lend they would be most
appreciatively received.

Thank you.

Please send your files to [log in to unmask]

--
Ted Florence

Take our survey at http://www.avenza.com/products.survey.html
MAPublisher - The true solution for cartographers and map-makers
Avenza Software (905) 639-3330 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of MAPublisher, MAPublisher-GPS & pdfPlus
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software

--- End Forwarded Message ---