From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:23:45 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:15:24 -0600
From: Jim Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: National Geographic maps to give away <fwd>
Sender: Jim Coombs <[log in to unmask]>

Folks,

Julie's list of NGS maps reminded me that one of my colleagues asked for
the NGS map of Antarctica that shows what the continent would look like
without ice.  My foggy recollection is that this subglacial map was on the
verso, but that's not apparent in a search of  OCLC records. The 1966
edition has Subglacial Antarctica as an inset, apparently.

Anyway, if any of you have an extra copy of such a thing, if it exists,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Coombs, Associate Professor and Map Librarian
Dept. of Library Science
Southwest Missouri State University
Duane G. Meyer Library #175
901 South National Avenue