From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:19:03 -0600
Subject: GIS data for Cheonggyecheon Stream/Area, Korea
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:58:23 -1000
From: G. Salim Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>,        GIS4LIB <[log in to unmask]>

--apologies in advance for cross postings--

I have a graduate student interested in studying transportation networks
around Cheonggyyecheon Stream, starting approximately at center of the
city of Seoul and running East, about 8 km. We are interested in free
GIS data that might help build transportation layers. Particularly
interested in Post 1976-2003 (layers for any of these years) and post
2003 layers.  Here's a link to an approximate polygon of the actual area
on googlemaps: http://bit.ly/hU1ZHI

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Best wishes, Salim

--
G. Salim Mohammed, Maps/GIS Librarian
[log in to unmask] | 808-956-0833

http://magis.manoa.hawaii.edu

University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA

"Live simply so others can simply live." -Gandhi.