From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:41:35 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: A message from UCGIS
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005
From: Nina Lam <[log in to unmask]>

A Message from UCGIS

a webpage within its site (http://ucgis.org/Katrina/) for GIS resources
related to Katrina (e.g., including information on GIS jobs for displaced
persons, research opportunities, data and imagery, useful URLs, and
articles). In addition to this devoted webpage, we will continue to use our
existing listserve. We encourage all of you to send information that is
relevant to this purpose. Please send the information to Dr. Jane Read
([log in to unmask]), Chair of the Communication Committee, or any UCGIS
member delegates, or me. Thank you for helping out this effort.

Nina Lam
President, UCGIS (University Consortium on Geographic Information Science)

Nina Lam, Ph.D., R. J. Russell Professor of Geography
Department of Geography & Anthropology
Rm. 227 Howe-Russell Geoscience Complex
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
[log in to unmask]; Phone: 225-578-6197; Fax: 225-578-4420