From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:56:00 -0500
Subject:        RE: GIS in Libraries
Date:   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:53:09 -0500
From:   Thornton, Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hi Carlos (and everyone),

Here is the info for Vanderbilt as well. I'll save the list from an open discussion about our services, but I'm happy to chat more about that with you. I've been at Vanderbilt for almost 4 years now. When I started this was a new position (GIS Coorinator) so I have a fair amount of experience with starting a new GIS service in the Library.

Here's the link: http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/gis/
There's a bit of info on our Plotter in the 'Our Services' link.

Hope that helps,
-Jacob Thornton

Jacob B. Thornton
GIS Coordinator