From:
Gwen Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 16:00:39 EDT
I have a patron looking for elevations of three sites in Canada.  My
Canadian gazetteers don't give elevations.  He wants elevations to the
nearest 10 meters, so my 1:250,000 scale topos aren't detailed enough.
We tried the National Atlas Information Service www, but didn't find
anything there that gave elevations.

He's looking for elevations of the following:

Rockcroft (Ontario), Pinawa (Manitoba) and a site between Lunsden and
Craven (Saskatchewan)

Does anyone out there have a resource that would give these elevations?

Gwen Curtis, Map Collection, Univ. of Kentucky Libraries, Lexington, KY