From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:50:25 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:36:46 -0800
From: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: brief questionnaire
Sender: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all. I've been pondering a few questions about GIS in libraries, such as
who's got GIS in their job descriptions/titles, what kind of services folks
are offering, etc. I came up with a quick, 8-question, non-scientific survey
to poll the group. I'm presenting to a group in early February, and I
thought this brief survey might be interesting to include. If you have the
time before next Friday, the 28th, I'd be most appreciative. It should take
less than 5 minutes to complete.

For those of you with HTML-compatible mail readers, the URL is:
http://depts.washington.edu/ctlt/catalyst/webq/survey.cgi?user=jnstone&surve
y=1

For those of you who might have problems getting to that URL due to length
or what have you, it's also avilable at:
http://faculty.washington.edu/jnstone/

Thanks again. If folks are interested, I'll post the results next week to
the lists. If you have any comments there's a spot for them on the survey,
or you can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Jenny Stone
GIS Librarian * Map Collection
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900 * Seattle, WA 98195-2900