From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:48:00 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:22:30 -0700
From: Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Historical county boundaries <fwd>
Sender: Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>

The NCGIA website is:
http://www.ncgia.ucsb.edu

and this sounds like something that NCGIA might
have published.  I checked the Website under
conferences and didn't find 1991, but they do
have all of their pubs listed, since the beginning.
You might try that; or if nothing leaps out at
you, Dr. Goodchild's email is: [log in to unmask]

(Dr. Tobler is retired - still very active in the field
of cartography! - but I generally don't refer
reference questions to him unless it concerns
one of his own publications)

Mary
At 12:16 PM 5/17/01 -0400, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:
> [...]

______________________________________

Mary Lynette Larsgaard
Assistant Head, Map and Imagery Laboratory
Davidson Library
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara CA 93106
telephone: 805/893-4049