Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:44:12 -0600
Subject:        RE: Irish census data with spatial information?
Date:   Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:54:45 -0000
From:   Fleet, Christopher <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Zachary Christman,

The Enumeration Districts for Ireland are available as vector boundaries
(in DXF and SHP formats) from the Ordnance Survey of Ireland:
http://www.osi.ie/mapping/digital/index.shtml

There are also various resellers of the Irish ED boundaries, sometimes
also integrated with the census data, such as Gamma Ltd (
http://www.gamma.ie/ ) and ESBI Computing (
http://www.esbic.ie/geobusiness/products/data_products.htm )

Hope this is a little help - I am not aware of a free online source of
these digital boundaries.

Chris Fleet
Deputy Map Curator
National Library of Scotland