From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:09:41 -0500
Subject:        RE: DMA maps available
Date:   Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:57:11 -0500
From:   Joel Paulson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Please note, these maps have just been offered to libraries in Wisconsin
and we are unable to respond to requests from other states until after
September 1.

---

The Beloit College Library is withdrawing DMA maps from its U.S.
Government Documents Map Collection. Maps are available for all fifty
U.S. states.

If you are interested in any of these maps, please let us know which
maps you would like to have & we’ll check to the collection.

The requesting library will need to supply either shipping tubes or
boxes. Shipments will occur through the state van delivery network.

To make requests, please contact:

Marlene Proper
Beloit College Library
Serials/Government Documents