From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:39:04 -0500
Subject:        Re: In A Season Of Changes...
Date:   Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:34:27 -0700
From:   Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Paige always says things better than I can.

Best of luck Brian.  And don't just lurk; continue to contribute!

As for your photographic endeavors:  I'm always edified when I learn
that no map librarian lives simply for the job; that there is 2 or 3
people's worth of interesting things going on in each of your lives.

-jon
Jon R. Jablonski                          541-346-3051
Associate Professor
David & Nancy Petrone MAP/GIS Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries