From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1993 21:07:17 EDT
Hello All,
  I have exhausted all of my sources of information for this
question, so I am sending it out to you in hopes that you can help me
find the answer.  I have a patron looking for the location (latitude
and longitude) of Clove Cay, an island in the Bahamas (Exuma Island
Chain?).  The nautical charts don't label all islands in the chain,
and we don't seem to have a Gazetteer for that area (would the
gazetteer for the region be Caribbean or Bahamas or what?).
  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
  Linda Zellmer