From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:46:35 -0500
Subject: RE: Large format scanners
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:12:33 -0400
From: Grabach, Kenneth A. Mr. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Here is information on a scanner that is used by our digitization team
for library resources.  This is the scanner they use for bound
materials, which I believe can accommodate large size bound materials.
"We use the ATIX Book Drive DIY model.  http://diy.atiz.com "

Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                          Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA