From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 1994 16:55:54 EDT
The computer center here at the University of Georgia has been changing systems
over the last few weeks.  One result has been some problems with Maps-l
traffic.  Today the Maps-l mail that has been sent out to you may appear in
your mailbox as coming from me instead of from the actual sender.  I will see
what can be done for this problem.  Another problem is that much of my message
file appears to have disappeared.  If you have sent me a message recently, like
 in the last few weeks and you have no reply - Please resend to me.  If you
have sent a message to Maps-l in the last few weeks and it has not appeared
please resend.  I am not sure what the changes have effected.

Johnnie Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L

Map Collection
University of Georgia