From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:15:54 -0600
Subject:        Northeast Map Organization Annual Meeting June 2008 -
Preliminary Announcement
Date:   Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:34:08 -0500
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps List <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings all;

I want to give you a preliminary announcement of the 22nd NEMO Annual
Meeting, June 5-6, 2008, in Chester, VT. You can see some of the planning
info in our current Newsletter issue (online available) that gives initial
meeting information. More details to appear as we move toward spring and
these will be available also on our website.

<http://www.northeastmap.org/>

If you have questions, or any thoughts on the meeting, please contact
Dorothy Nash (see site for contact info). Please consider the meeting; we
have one of the friendliest map-related groups around.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-1672