From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 07:35:09 -0500
Subject:        GODORT/MAGIRT get together at DLC
Date:   Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:07:11 +0000
From:   Hallie Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

GODORT/MAGIRT Get-together at the upcoming Fall Depository Library
Council Meeting and Conference

Attending the Fall Depository Library Council Meeting and Conference in
Washington DC? It's only two weeks away!  Getting in on Sunday but don't
have plans for supper that night?  If so, then join GODORT and MAGIRT
members for an informal dinner get-together Sunday night.  All are
welcome to join!

Last year's dinner get together was a success so we decided to do it
again!  We don't want the conference to go by without at least one
GODORT / MAGIRT meet-up,so please join us in the Hotel lobby at 7pm
Sunday, October 14th.  Based on dinner preferences, we will be dividing
into groups and heading out to try the great DC food options.
This will be a fun and informal time for members of the two groups to
reconnect, and for those new to the documents crowd to meet others
before the conference starts up bright and early Monday morning. And
feel free to ask any questions you may have about GODORT and MAGIRT, we
will be happy to give you information! We are all here to support the
GPO, and hope many GPO staffers will also join us!

There is no sign-up, just show up!

Barbara Miller, GODORT Chair ([log in to unmask]) and
Hallie Prichett, MAGIRT Past Chair ([log in to unmask])

(sent by Barbara Miller, Oklahoma State University)